Create a lifetime of incredible memories traveling through the unforgettable Canadian Rockies! Take a slowcoach ride on Athabasca Glacier in Alberta, travel across British Columbia on the Rocky Mountaineer train, and enjoy ferry crossings to / from Vancouver Island, these are just a few of the many highlights on this memorable Western Canada vacation.
Western Canada & Rocky Mountaineer Package1N Calgary , 2N Banff National Park , 2N Jasper , 1N Kamloops , 1N Vancouver and 1N Victoria
Last Booked 11 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
International Hotel of Calgary
|Banff National Park||2 night(s)||
Bow View Lodge
Comfort Inn and Suites Kamloops
Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites
International Hotel of Calgary (4 star)
220 4th Ave SW, Calgary
Bow View Lodge
228 Bow Ave, Banff
94 Geikie Street, Jasper
Comfort Inn and Suites Kamloops (3 star)
1810 Rogers Pl, Kamloops
Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel (3 star)
1110 howe st vancouver, bc v6z 1r2, Vancouver
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (3 star)
425 Quebec St, Victoria
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.