Tucked away in the cradle of the Himalayas Bhutan is often called the Land of the Thunder Dragon. Also known for introducing the concept of Gross National Happiness or GNH to the world, Bhutan has become the must visit destination for all.
Return flights from Kolkata to Paro
Car DetailsBhutan Airlines flight from Kolkata to Paro and vice-versa
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thimphu||3 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airfare in economy class – Ex Kolkata
- Sightseeing with a specialized cultural representative
- 20% discount on laundry
- 10% discount on beverages
- One Botanical Garden picnic. This is applicable on the day excursion trip to Dochula.
- Currently applicable taxes
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.