Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Chaaya Village Habarana
Grand Oriental Hotel
- Pick up and drop to airport
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival And Transfer To Habarana
Things to see and do
Day 2: Habarana Sightseeing
Day 3: Habarana To Colombo
Travel from Habarana to Colombo
Fly Sigiriya to Colombo
Taxi to Katugastota, fly to Diyawanna Oya
Day 4: Departure
Chaaya Village Habarana (4 star)
Habarana - 50150, Habarana
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.