Corbett National Park, established in 1936 got its present name in 1957 after Jim Corbett, the famous naturalist and photographer. This is India’s first national park and beyond doubt the most attractive park in the country. The park is placed in the foothills of the Himalayas, in the midst of lush greenery and uneven mountains with varying heights, ranging from about 1300 ft to nearly 4000 ft. The main attraction of the park is that the majestic view of Tiger in all its wildness.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tree Tops River View Resort, Corbett
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick up and drop from Delhi airport or railway station
- All applicable taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Jim Corbett Resort
Day 2: Jim Corbett Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure To Delhi
Tree Tops River View Resort, Corbett (3 star)
Jim Corbett National Park, Merchula, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.