Kaziranga National Park is one of the prides of India. Kaziranga is the place where the nature unwinds its pristine form in millions of hues, where wildlife roams fearlessly, where man and nature meets together. This prestigious national park of India is situated in the north eastern part of the country in the district of Golaghat and Nagoan in the state of Assam.
Wild Magic With Elephant Safari2N Kaziranga and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Kanchanjurie, Kaziranga National Park, Kaziranga
Hotel Silk Route (3 star)
S.S Road, Lakhtokia, Fancy Bazar Guwahati- 781001, Assam (India), Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.