Guwahati is one of the famous religious cities in India and most of the places to visit in Guwahati are largely interesting by way of beautiful temples. One of the very well known and revered temples in this city is the Kamakhya Temple. It is an ancient temple dedicated to the Mother Godess Kamakhya. Another is the Hayagriba Madhaba Temple, which is a part of an ancient pilgrim spot Hajo and is frequented by both Hindus and Buddhists.
Wild North East Package1N Guwahati , 2N Manas National Park , 2N Kaziranga and 2N Nameri
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
- All transfers by 01 AC Indigo car, inclusive of fuel and driver allowance
- All Sightseeing as per itieray
Shantiniketan Guest House
House no 33 Nabagraha Temple Road Chenikuthi 781003, Guwahati
The Bansbari Lodge
Manas National Park, Barpeta-Manas Road, Barpeta, Assam 781301, Manas National Park
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
Nameri Eco Camp
Nameri Eco Camp Rd, Potasali, Assam 784102, Nameri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.