Kerala is blessed with the mighty hills of Western Ghats at the east, the lush green rainforest, the scenic backwaters and the spectacular beaches on the western part of the state. With such varied landscape Kerala offers a wide variety of activities to adventure enthusiast.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Welcome on arrival
- All hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Nilgiri Tahr , Nilgiritragus hylocrius , known locally as the Nilgiri Ibex or simply Ibex , is an ungulate that is endemic to the Nilgiri Hills and the southern ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
Periyar Tiger Reserve, Thekkady, is an example of nature's bounty, with great scenic charm, rich bio diversity and providing veritable visitor satisfaction. Sprawled over an ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Cochin Departure
Silver Tips (4 star)
Aluva - Munnar Road, Munnar, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts (4 star)
Thekkady - Munnar Road, Anakkara, Idukki - 685512, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.