Explore two of the region's finest wildlife destinations - Pench and Kanha, both of which are home to a great variety of wildlife, including the majestic Tiger. Kanha National Park can be the pure sublimating and delightful part of your tourist destination. Pench national Park is known for its spectacular beauty and wilderness.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Wild Chalet Resort
Tiger N Woods Pench
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal chauffer for the entire tour
- 4 Jungle Safaris By Jeep, 2 in Kanha & 2 in Pench
- Services of English Speaking Naturaliste in Kanha & Pench
- Entry Fees to the National Park in Kanha & Pench
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Nagpur
Day 2: Kanha
Day 3: Pench
Travel from Kanha to Pench
Day 4: Pench
- Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. While primarily and reservation for tigers and panthers, Pench is also home to sambhar, chital, barking deer, nilgai, black buck, gaur,
- wild boar, chausingha, sloth bears, wild dogs, langurs, monkeys, mouse deer, black-naped hares, jackals, foxes, hyenas, orcupines, and flying squirrels, to name a few. There are over 285 species of
- resident and migratory birds including the Malabar Pied Hornbill, Indian Pitta, Osprey, Grey-headed Fishing Eagle, White-eyed Buzzard, etc. Back to the hotel for Breakfast. Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Later Dinner at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Pench.
Day 5: Departure From Pench
Wild Chalet Resort (3 star)
Village Mocha, Post - Kisli, District - Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, Kanha
Tiger N Woods Pench (3 star)
Pench National park, Near Awarghani-Turia Road, Avargani - 480881, Pench
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.