Nainital Known for its tranquil beauty and picturesque landmarks, Nainital is the perfect spot that takes you closest to nature. Surf through the Naini Lake in a boat and enjoy the serenity of the surroundings. Jim Corbett National Park is spread over an area of 1318.54 sq. km. It is renowned, not only for its diverse and amazingly affluent wild-life.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Wild Crest Resort
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal chauffer for the entire tour
- 01 Jungle Safari in Corbett by Sharing Canter
- Services of English Speaking Naturalist
- Entry Fees to the Corbett National Park
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival To Delhi
Day 2 : Delhi To Nainital
- This morning after breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of Nainital. Visit Snow View Peak, at an altitude of 2270 m, situated on top of the Sher-ka-danda ridge. A ropeway or cable car ride is the best-known way to access the snow viewpoint. Also visit Naini Peak, also known as Cheena Peak. Later, visit Dorothy’s Seat, which provides picture perfect views of Nainital and its surrounding regions.
- Then proceed to Land's End, to enjoy spectacular views of Khurpatal and its surroundings. Next, proceed to the State Observatory of Nainital, which is devoted to astronomical studies. Lastly, visit Hanumangarhi, popular for its spectacular view of the sunset. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Nainital.
Things to see and do
Naina peak is the highest peak of the town , at an altitude of 2611 mts. and at a distance of 6 Kms from the town .It commands an entrancing view of sparkling snow laden ...
This view point perched on the Ayarpatta hill at a height of 2,292 mts is built to dedicate the memory of English artist Dorothy Kellet. After Dorothy Kellet's tragic and ...
Land's End stands high at an altitude of 2118 meters and gives a panoramic view of the neighboring hills and the green valley surrounding Nainital. The main attraction of this...
The astronomical observatory was established in Nainital in the year 1955. The observatory is currently located on Manora peak, about a km distance from Hanumangarthi by foot...
Day 3 : Nainital Sightseeing
Day 4: Corbett Sightseeing
- This morning after breakfast proceed to Corbett (120 kms / 3 hrs approx). Arrive Corbett and check into your hotel. Situated in the picturesque Kumaon hills in Nainital district, Corbett National Park has a population of 582 species of birds, 26 species of reptiles, 7 species of amphibians and 50 species of mammals. It is named after the famous hunter and naturalist, Jim Corbett, who
- popularized this land and its animals in his book "The Man-Eaters of Kumaon". Corbett is particularly famed for its tiger population. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Corbett.
Things to see and do
Travel from Nainital to Corbett
Day 5 : Corbett City Tour
Things to see and do
Day 6 : Departure From Corbett
The Mall Road - 263001, Nainital
The Wild Crest Resort (3 star)
Village-Laduachaur Dhikuli Ram nagar, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.