Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It is not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan - palaces, forts, desert, camels, elephants and snake charmers. These classic tourist places to visit in Rajasthan shouldn't be missed.
Women Special Royal Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Udaipur and 1N Chittaurgarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation in an exclusive air conditioned Innova car or the one of similar
- Innova car will be equipped with Ice Box, Wet Tissue papers and First Aid-Box
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
- All kind of transport and luxury taxes
- Assistance to all arrival and departure points
Sarovar Portico Jaipur (4 star)
Plot no. 90, Prince Road, Off Queens Road, Bhan Nagar - B, Vaishali Nagar - 302 021, Jaipur
Gold Leaf Hotel
13, Sarvaritu Villas, Ice Factory Campus Gulab Bag Road, Bapu Bazar Rd, Jawahar Nagar, Ganga Gali - 313001, Udaipur
Hotel Pratap Palace (3 star)
Bijaipur House, Near H.P.O, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, Chittaurgarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.