Port Blair is the largest town and a municipal council in Andaman district in the Andaman Islands and the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a union territory of India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Return Airport Transfers
- All transfers & Sightseeing in Exclusive NAC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All Entry Permit/ Tickets & Ferry Tickets
- Hotel Taxes & Parking Charges
- Govt. Service Tax 3.09%
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair
- On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax. Afternoon, After that we proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach. Corbyn’s Cove is one of the most picturesque sea-beaches in Port Blair, Andaman Islands, ideal for sea bathing and sun-basking. The tourism complex offer restaurant & changing room. The entire environ provides a panoramic view of the blue water front.
- Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay Island (coral Island)
- Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day joyful cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay (Coral Island)
- Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
- North Bay (Coral Island) offers exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkeling (optional).
Things to see and do
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day 3 : Port Blair – City Sightseeing –– Shopping
- After Breakfast, we take you for the tour of Port Blair city which covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), Chatham saw mill (the oldest and biggest mill in Asia), Forest Museum, Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum), Science Centre, Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands,
- Shopping : At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping.
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
The Chatham Government Saw Mill, established in 1883 is Asia's largest and oldest saw mill. It is Separate Island connected with Port Blair by road on bridge. This mill has ...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
This museum is run by the Indian Navy . This museum aims to generate awareness about the environment in the ocean and the marine life. The museum has five sections presenting...
Day 4 : Departure From Andaman Islands
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.