Cancun is an open gate to your dream vacation. It boasts state-of-the-art hotel facilities among the coolest clubs, bars and malls only a few feet away from the most beautiful beaches in the world. The city of Cancun is young, as are most of its permanent and temporary inhabitants. It was just a small sand barrier some 35 years ago when the plan began to develop it into the vacation haven of the 21st century.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Cancun - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers, visits and excursions on regular basis
- Local English-speaking guides are included on the tours
- Entrance fees to sites
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Cancun
- Arrival at Cancun. Reception at the Airport. Transfer to your Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the world-renowned
- fishing, diving and snorkeling, archaeological site dating back thousands of years on your own.
Day 2: Cancun ( Tour To Chichen Itza Archaeological Park)
- After breakfast we will pick you up early in the morning and drive 1.5 hrs southeast of the city of Merida to the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza. The visit will be leaded by an expert and knowledgeable guide, who will explain in detail about the beautiful architecture of the buildings and the way of living of the Mayan people. Explore the main buildings of this ceremonial city standing as the masterpiece the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the largest
- and most important ceremonial building in the ancient city. Walk over a "Sac beh" or white path used for ceremonial purposes to get to the Sacred Cenote, used for the worship of Chaac, the Mayan god of rain. This cenote was also considered by the Mayans as an entrance to the underworld. In Chichen Itza you will also visit the Temple of the Thousand Columns, The Observatory, The Ball Court, other not at all less important buildings. Then and after a long walk through the majestic Mayan city and new wonder of the world, you will enjoy a delicious Yucatecan food. After lunch we will transfer you to Cancun. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Cancun
Warm white powdery sand beaches and turquoise crystal clear waters together with the famous Mexican hospitality make this a place like no other. Enjoy a full day at leisure.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast check out and transfer to the airport.
Oasis Palm (3 star)
Boulevard Kukulcán Sección C, Cancun
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.