Kerala is the most fascinating tourism destination in India . Kerala, the southernmost state of India is known for its breath-taking waterfalls and exotic beaches.Kerala, the God’s own country, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The place has been named as one of the "ten paradises of the world" by the National Geographic Traveler.
Wonderful Kerala Package (16 Jun - 30 Sep )2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.