Nagarkot is a village and Village Development Committee located 32 km east of Kathmandu, Nepal in Bhaktapur District in the Bagmati Zone. Chitwan National Park is the first national park in Nepal. Formerly called Royal Chitwan National Park it was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984.
Wonders Of Kathmandu Package2N Kathmandu , 2N Pokhara , 2N Chitwan and 1N Nagarkot
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu one full day city sightseeing
- Pokhara one half day city sightseeing
- Kathmandu –Pokhara –Kathmandu Transfer
- Sightseeing & Transfer by Private non a/c vehicle
Samsara Resort (3 star)
GPO Box: 1674 Thamel - 446600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Hotel Hermitage (3 star)
Hermitage (P) Ltd (Resort Hotel) Chitwan National Park, Sauraha Chitwan, Nepal, Chitwan
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.