Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
Wonders Of Kerala - Deluxe2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfer
Hotel Tigers Roare (3 star)
Near Entrance Gate, Kumily - 685536, Thekkady
Abad Whispering Palms (4 star)
New Nazarath Road, Puthuchara - 686562, Kumarakom
Lake Lands Deluxe Cruise
Lakelands Building, Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, AC Road, Sanathapuram P.O, Pallathuruthy - 688003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.