Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Elephant Court
Kumarakom Lake Resort
Lake Lands Cruise
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A point that is just popular for its scenic backgrounds and the picture perfect quality, Photo Point is quite literally 'THE' photo point of Munnar and surrounding areas. The ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Shooting Point, the idea behind visiting the Shooting Point is not specifically to indulge in typical tourist activity, but more so to click and stock up all the photographs ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 5: Kumarakom To Alleppey ( House Boat )
Things to see and do
Travel from Kumarakom to Alleppey
Day 6: Alleppey To Cochin Airport Drop
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Rd, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
Kumarakom Lake Resort (5 star)
Kumarakom North Post - Kottayam - 686563, Kumarakom
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/c Road, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.