Kerala is one the most popular tourist attractions destination. Kochi, also known as the "Queen of Arabian Sea" is the most important commercial place of this beautiful State of Kerala.. The Chinese fishing nets, Dutch buildings, Portuguese artistics, British monuments, etc.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
|Kumarakom||1 night(s)||Room only|
Sea Shore Hotel (A New Sangam Group of Hotel)
Sagara Beach Resort
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 Cochin – Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, Transfer toMunnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill
- stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain
- streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea
- plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and
- holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town.
- Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild
- goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend
- as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at
- the Hotel in Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit
- to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural
- habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam,
- Kundala lake, Echo point, Blossom park. If interested you can
- have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market .
- Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Day 03 Munnar - Thekkady
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word
- Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of
- hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of
- Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread
- across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns
- that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
- Evening enjoy theboating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kumarakom, the
- renowned backwater destination on the banks of Vembanad Lake.
- Kumarakom is a beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald
- green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with
- enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies.
- Kumarakom is well known for its varied avian population. Check
- in to your hotel. Rest of the day relax at the hotel or you cann opt
- for a soothing ayurvediac massage at the hotel (optional).
- Overnight at resort.
Things to see and do
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 05 : Kanyakumari
- Morning after breakfast, drive to Kanyakuamri, the land where
- three seas merge together. Enroute visit the
- famous Padmanabhapuram Palace at Thucklay, the abode of
- erstwhile Travancore state. On arrival check into hotel. After noon
- have sight-seeing of Kanyakumari. Places of interest in
- Kanyakumari include Vivekananda Rock Temple, a memorial to
- great Indian philosopher and reformist,Thiruvallavur
- Statue, dedicated to Tamil classical writer and Gandhi Museum.
- Overnight at the hotel in kanyakumari .
Things to see and do
Padmanabhapuram Palace is the erstwhile palatial residence of the rulers of Travancore. It is made entirely of wood. It lies an hours drive away from Kanyakumari on the border...
Travel from Kumarakom to Kanyakumari
Taxi, fly, train
Day 06 Kumarakom - Kovalam
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kovalam. ,On arrival at
- Kovalam check into hotel. Kovalam is an internationally
- renowned beach destination. Kovalam has been a favorite haunt of
- tourists for decades. Rest of the day to explore the beach.
- Overnight at hotel in Kovalam .
Travel from Kanyakumari to Kovalam
Day 07 : Kovalam
- After breakfast, have city tour of Trivandrum –
- visit Sree Padmanabha SwamiTemple, the foremost attraction in
- Trivandrum Kuthira Malika Palace Museum,known for its
- Travancore style of architecture, Napier Museum, houses a rare
- collection or archaeological and historical artifacts, Sree Chitra
- Art Gallery,displays paintings and other exquisite works etc.
- Overnight at the hotel in Kovalam .
Things to see and do
Kuthiramalika Palace Museum is part of the Kuthiramalika Palace (Puthen Malika Palace) and is situated on the south-east side of Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple. Kuthira Malika ...
Day 08 Departure To Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Sea Shore Hotel (A New Sangam Group of Hotel) (3 star)
East Car Street, Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, India. Pincode : 629702, Kanyakumari
Sagara Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Kovalam Vizhinjam, Trivandrum - 695523, null
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.