Ladakh is one of the most awesome places on the planet . This semi-autonomous kingdom is India's most remote and least populated region, a mixture of snow-capped peaks, green valleys, glassy lakes and Buddhist monasteries.You get to see all these in its rustic form .
Wonders of Ladakh - A Short trip for 6 Days2N Leh , 1N Nubra Valley and 2N Leh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
- Intercity transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Malpak, Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
Hotel Snow Leopard
Hunder - 194401, Nubra Valley
Raku Guest House
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.