Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region. Most travelers visit Gangtok with the idea of catching a glimpse of the spectacular Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world. Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region. Most travelers visit Gangtok with the idea of catching a glimpse of the spectacular Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Seventeen
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb To Gangtok
- Meet and Greet on arrival at IXB / New jalpaguri railway station and transfer to Gangtok - the capital of Sikkim , Check in at hotel , Evening free for own
- activities ,Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : In Gangtok ( 3+7 Points )
- After breakfast start for city tour , First half cover Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point , Later proceed for rest of the
- points , that is the seven points - The Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms (Closed On Sunday), Cable
- Car ( Own Ticket ) , Research Institute of Tibetology(Closed on Sunday), Do-Drul-Chorten (Stupa ), and Flower show . Evening free
- for personal activities and shopping. overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Rumtek Monastery also called the Dharmachakra Centre, is a gompa located in the Indian state of Sikkim near the capital Gangtok. It is a focal point for the sectarian tensions...
The Do-Drul Chorten or Stupa was built by the Venerable Trullshi Rimpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibeten Buddhism, in 1945. Inside the stupa, there are complete mandala...
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
The Rope way ride or Cable car is one of the major tourist attractions of Gangtok city. This is a must see at Gangtok as tourists can have a breathtaking view of Gangtok town ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 03 : Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir & Back . ( Timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit )
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft. and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 04 : Gangtok To Pelling
- After breakfast transfer to Pelling , One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling .On arrival Check in
- into the hotel , Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Gangtok to Pelling
Day 05 : Full Day Sightseeing In Pelling
- Go for a full day sightseeing tour covering in first half , Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchandzonga waterfalls ,
- Khechepadi wishing Lake , Second half cover the Pemayangtse Monastery , Rabedentse Ruins (2nd capital of Sikkim ) , Tikjuk
- view point , Helipad ground. After visit return to hotel , overnight stay at hotel .
Things to see and do
Pemayangtse Monastery Pemayangtse literally means perfect sublime lotus. This is one of the oldest and most important monasteries of Sikkim. Founded in 1705, this monastery ...
Rabdentse was the second capital of Sikkim established by the second Chogyal in the latter half of the 17th century. It was the capital of the erstwhile kingdom till 1814 A.D...
Kanchenjunga falls is situated around an hours drive from Pelling towards Yuksom. It has water all the year around. Locals say it is fed by streams originating from the ...
Day 06 : Pelling To Darjeeling
- After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling , It is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Rest of the day free for own
- activities , overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Pelling to Darjeeling
Day 07 : In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden
- (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway ( operational, ropeway ride ticket to be paid by guest direct) .
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa in Darjeeling started building up in the year 1972 and finished in the year of 1992. This is the only one in East - Himalayas. This beautiful ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Day 08 : Darjeeling To New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Upper Pelling, Near Old Helipad - 737113, Pelling
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.