Yangon also known as Rangoon, is a former capital of Burma and the capital of Yangon Region. Although the military government has officially relocated the capital to Naypyidaw since March 2006,Yangon has the largest number of colonial buildings in Southeast Asia.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Yangon - Ac Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Green Hill Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers and transportation with air-conditioned vehicle ( types of vehicles depending on the number of pax ).
- Local English speaking guides
- All entrance fees as detail program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day of transfer and sightseeing only
Green Hill Hotel (5 star)
No-(12), Pho Sein Road, Tamwe Township, Yangon, Myanmar., Yangon
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.