Circle restaurant is an all day dining restaurant of Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu, opens from 6.30Am to 11.00Pm daily and starts with buffet breakfasts that ...
A surreal dining experience for elders in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of A surreal dining experience for elders in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
GRAZ IE Ristorante will strive to be the premier Italian's uniqueness restaurant in the local marketplace. We want our guests to have the total experience when...
Situated on a private beach in Kota Kinabalu,This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.Listed as one of Malaysia's best restaurants by Malaysia Tatler, ...
Upperstar, a popular local dining and drinking joint with branches near Hyatt, Suria Sabah, Damai and Lintas.
Restoran Taufik, located in Kampung Air (opposite Shell), serves cheap Javanese/Malay food such as soto (beef soup), bakso and rojak. More branches in Inanam ...
Listed as one of Malaysia's best restaurants by Malaysia Tatler, Ferdinand's is a world class Italian restaurant offering the most exquisite fine-dining ...
Wah Juan, is popular for their "chu chap" noodles (noodles served with pork and pork innards). Located in Pekan Tanjung Aru facing the main road (Jalan Mat ...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Kota Kinabalu
- Best Golf Courses to play in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Top lebanese restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Kota Kinabalu
- Must see points of interest in Kota Kinabalu
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Kota Kinabalu
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Kota Kinabalu
- Top things to do in Kota Kinabalu