One of the best ways to explore the ancient streets of Mamallapuram is to cycle your way through this enchanting, quaint town with history and legends as your ...
Activities to do on Weekends in Mahabalipuram
Here's a list of Activities to do on Weekends in Mahabalipuram recommended by our experts:
Angling in Mahabalipuram, Out by the coastline of Bay of Bengal, cast your line into the water and wait for the Mrigal or White Carp to take the bait. Fishing ...
Turtle walk at the sea shore.A turtle walk refers to the walk of volunteers along the beach every night during nesting seasons of sea turtles. During the walk ...
Solaman at Sakthi Yoga offers 1-1/2 hour drop-in classes for Rs 150 per person. Classes are offered three times a day: 7:00, 9:00 and 16:00.
Bike trips around Tamil Nadu's countryside can be organized by travel agencies in the town.
Top Places in Mahabalipuram
- Best places to eat in Mahabalipuram
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Mahabalipuram
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Mahabalipuram
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Mahabalipuram
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Mahabalipuram
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Mahabalipuram
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Mahabalipuram
- Must see points of interest in Mahabalipuram
- Top things to do in Mahabalipuram