The Educational Restaurant is a training unit for the hotel and culinary students of Institute for Tourism Studies, Macao.IFT encourages Macao's future ...
Affordable Restaurants in Macau
Here's a list of Affordable Restaurants in Macau recommended by our experts:
Macau is one of the most fascinating destinations in Asia. In 2005, the historic centre of Macao was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a place of tremendous historical value as it was the first and last European colony in China and represents over 400 years of Chinese and Western cultural exchange. Macau’s old-world Sino-European architecture and culture exist alongside a modern and lavish lifestyle - the result of being a gambling and tourist hub where newly minted Mainland millionaires flock to spend their hard-earned money. While it’s true that these casinos dominate Macau's tiny peninsula and island, but you will also find that the former Portuguese colony retains its fascinating and diverse heritage. The city’s heritage is extremely well preserved and offers many opportunities to visit the monuments and landmarks that characterize its unique history. Just yards away, you'll find winding alleyways, colonial villages and temples that have remained unchanged for decades. This is exactly true for many of the local eateries and cheap eats, many of which have garnered intensely loyal followings over the years. Here is a definitive list of the best cheap eats and places to eat at in Macau on a budget:
Golden Peacock serving authentic and traditional cuisine of India.Savour the finest taste of traditional Indian cuisine at the Golden Peacock the only Michelin-...
Step into the warm atmosphere of a modern Italian trattoria-style restaurant in the heart of Macau. Filled with the tempting aromas of the wood-fire oven, great...
Clube Militar, 975 Avenida de Praia Grande. Tel: 714000 - Originally a club for Portuguese military officers, this is now a classy restaurant. Turn left on the ...
The Snackery is an amicable place with myriad Portuguese choices set in an obscure alley. It serves its own queijo fresca da casa (homemade cheese). Try the ...
A Lorcha located just a stone throw's away from A Ma Temple, this Portuguese/Macanese restaurant is no stranger to tourists.
Robuchon au Dôme (formerly Robuchon a Galera). This French restaurant, newly relocated at the Grand Lisboa and operated by the famed Joël Robuchon, is the only ...
A cosmopolitan bar of Macau, Sky21 Lounge is an ultra-cool lounge that offers a variety of options to the guests such as a dinning room, private VIP party rooms...
Golden Flower specialises in Tan cuisine, a special type of Chinese food. Menu highlights include Sichuan tea-smoked duck, double-boiled bird's nest soup, and ...
Top Places in Macau
- Must see points of interest in Macau
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Macau
- Top things to do in Macau
- Must see places to visit for families in Macau
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Macau
- Best Italian restaurants in Macau
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Macau
- Best cheap eats in town in Macau
- Savour the local food at these places in Macau
Top Hotels in Macau
- Best Hotels with Casino in Macau
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Macau
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Macau
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Macau
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Macau
- Most popular business hotels in Macau
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Macau
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Macau
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Macau