La Super Rica Taqueria, 622 N. Milpas St., (805) 963-4940. Once tabbed "Best Mexican Food in the Country" by the New York Times. You won't come here for the ...
Best cheap eats in town in Santa Barbara
Here's a list of Best cheap eats in town in Santa Barbara recommended by our experts:
The Habit, 216 S. Milpas St., 962-7472; 628 State St., 892-5400. Stop by for a sidewalk burger.
All our dishes are prepared fresh daily and we use only the finest ingredients.
THE OWL IS NESTED IN THE HEART OF SANTA BARBARA'S DOWNTOWN DISTRICT. SERVING ASIAN-INSPIRED DISHES, SANDWICHES ON HOUSE MADE BREADS AND SEASONAL SALADS. ...
A convergence of California cuisine with contemporary Italian influences takes center stage at Bella Vista. The oceanfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch ...
New restaurant with fabulous food in Santa Barbara. Highly recommend.
Cajun Kitchen, 901 Chapala St., 1924-A De la Vina St. Very popular breakfast and lunch place. The best breakfast in town. Delicious sausages. Good price.
Top Places in Santa Barbara
- Savour the local food at these places in Santa Barbara
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Santa Barbara
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Santa Barbara
- Best places to buy electronics in Santa Barbara
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Santa Barbara
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Santa Barbara
- Adventure activites in Santa Barbara
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Santa Barbara
- Restaurants serving fast food in Santa Barbara