Best Italian restaurants in Los Angeles
Here's a list of Best Italian restaurants in Los Angeles recommended by our experts:
Italian restaurants resembled Maureen Vincenti 's Brentwood "ristorante" than do now: old country-accented servers, beautiful wine lists, menus that seem more...
Executive Chef Ori Menashe (former Chef of Angelini Osteria) and Pastry Chef Genevieve Gergis are the husband and wife team that is Bestia: A multi-regional ...
Italian Restaurant. Dinner timings are Tuesday-Friday:17:30 to 22:30
A wall of glass, softened by out of door planters full of ficus, faces famous Melrose Avenue. The soft colored walls, starched white linen cloths, the silver ...
The Capri has always sought to provide good food in a friendly atmosphere at reasonable prices. The Sams served the best pizzas and pastas in Eagle Rock—the ...
This elegant Mid-City Italian eatery is known for its romantic atmosphere, long wine list and rich osso bucco. Classic al dente pasta dishes are a draw, as well...
Amalfi Restaurant offers up home made Italian food and wonderful patio dining as well as a great Happy Hour.
Top Places in Los Angeles
- Exciting Experiences by the Beach in Los Angeles
- Most Popular Beaches in Los Angeles
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Los Angeles
- Must see points of interest in Los Angeles
- Top things to do in Los Angeles
- Must see places to visit for families in Los Angeles
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Los Angeles
- Great things to do with your kids in Los Angeles
- Adventure activites in Los Angeles
Top Hotels in Los Angeles
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Los Angeles
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Los Angeles
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Los Angeles
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Los Angeles
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Los Angeles
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Los Angeles
- Top hotels for Golfers in Los Angeles
- Most popular business hotels in Los Angeles
- Most Romantic Hotels in Los Angeles