Via Calzaiuoli is for sure the most central and the most elegant of Florence , constant goal of an intense pedestrian traffic. The road, about four hundred ...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Florence
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Florence recommended by our experts:
Via de' Tornabuoni, or Via Tornabuoni, is a street at the center of Florence, Italy, that goes from Antinori square to ponte Santa Trinità, across Santa Trinità...
The San Lorenzo Markets, Via dell'Ariento, 50123 Firenze, Italy. Monday- Saturday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.. The San Lorenzo Markets are the best place to shop if ...
Florence Holiday Packages on Sale
WhenMarch 31, 2013 (annual, every Easter Sunday)TimeProcession starts at 10am, Explosion at 11am WherePiazza del DuomoCostfree On Easter Sunday every year, ...
H&M, Via Por Santa Maria, ☎ +39-055210169. Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.. H&M, a recent addition to Florence, has ...
Mercato delle Cascine is a Street shopping located in Viale Abramo Lincoln (Parco delle Cascine), Firenze, FI 50144
If you are interested in antiques, you must visit to Via Maggio, a street near the Pitti Palace, and Via de' Fossi, a street close to Santa Maria Novella. Both ...
Top Places in Florence
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Florence
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Florence
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Florence
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Florence
- Popular Spa Experiences in Florence
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Florence
- Most Popular Theatres in Florence
- Popular Museums in Florence
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Florence
Top Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels for Golfers in Florence
- Recommended homestays in Florence
- Most Romantic Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels to stay in Florence
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Florence
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Florence
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Florence
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Florence
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Florence