Gaya Street Tamu, Kota Kinabalu's Sunday market with everything from Malaysian delicacies, ground coffee, t-shirts, handicrafts, hardware to anything in between...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
KKas brilliant Night Market is a place of delicious contrasts: it huddles beneath the imposing Le Meridien as venders hawk their knock-off wares. The market ...
Kota Kinabalu Handicraft Market (Next to the waterfront). Formerly known as "Pasar Filipino". Synonymous with pearls, local handicrafts, home decorations and ...
The market almost opposite the main minibus station next to the Centre Point Shopping Complex on Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens is known as the Filipino Market, as ...
Rip Curl is A Major Australian designer, manufacturer, and Retailer, and A Major Athletic Sponsor.
Centre Point Sabah is a one-stop shopping, dinning, office, car park and amusement complex serving the State Capital. This project was constructed on a 4.6 ...
Originally named Bond Street, Gaya Street located in the Kota Kinabalu Central Business District has been the centre of business for over a hundred years. The ...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to buy electronics in Kota Kinabalu
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Kota Kinabalu
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Kota Kinabalu
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Kota Kinabalu
- Take back some memories with you in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving fast food in Kota Kinabalu