This is Luang Prabang's oldest permanent market and until the city gets its first proper mall, Dara Market is the place to shop for anything that isn't a ...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Luang Prabang
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Luang Prabang recommended by our experts:
Kopnoï, taken from the Lao language, means "little frog", a universal symbol for balance in the environment. In November 2005, after four years of developing ...
The night market starts at 5pm close to the post office and covers a full street that is when traffic almost stopps and all the tourists are meeting at the ...
Ock Pop Tok, meaning east meets west, was started in 2000 by a local weaver and an English photographer. Blending a passion for textiles and a driving force for...
Top Places in Luang Prabang
- Popular religious places in Luang Prabang
- Best cheap eats in town in Luang Prabang
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Luang Prabang
- Must see points of interest in Luang Prabang
- Top things to do in Luang Prabang
- Best places to eat in Luang Prabang
- Popular Spa Experiences in Luang Prabang
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Luang Prabang
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Luang Prabang