Chenghuang Temple Market is where most locals go to buy cheap clothes and accessories. The building itself was indeed a temple originally, built way back in ...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Ningbo
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Ningbo recommended by our experts:
Ningbo Antique Market is housed in a traditional Chinese style building. Unlike many other typical markets around China, this one is organised neatly into ...
Gulou Market is a pedestrianised market area around one of Ningbo's most famous landmark buildings—the Ningbo Clock Tower. Originally, the area served as the ...
Covering an area of nearly 10,000m2, the four-storied business hall of the plaza offers nearly 50,000 kinds of high-grade or medium-grade commodities.
International Shopping Center, Just as the title suggests, international brands at crazy prices.
Gu Lou, Haishu District, Fu Qiao Street 海 曙区府桥街. 8am til 9 pm. Lots of little shops selling artwork to nik naks
Carrefour (家乐福超市), 248 Zhongxing Road, Ningbo City，宁波中兴路248. Tel: +86-(0) 574-87771211. With parking lot.
Top Places in Ningbo
- Best places for luxury shopping in Ningbo
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Ningbo
- Top things to do in Ningbo
- Must see points of interest in Ningbo
- Best places to eat in Ningbo
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Ningbo
- Popular places to have Indian food in Ningbo
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Ningbo