This championship course was established in 1928, and has improved continuously since it was created. There are winding fairways, numerous trees, and sand traps...
Cheapest golf courses to play in Cebu
Here's a list of Cheapest golf courses to play in Cebu recommended by our experts:
Golf Rates: Green Fees Weekdays : Â Php 2,800.( 18 Holes ) / Php 1,400. ( 9 Holes ) Green Fees Weekends : 4,600. ( 18 Holes ) / 2,300. ( 9 Holes...
According to pre-Hispanic history, Daanbantayan was believed to be once ruled by a local chieftain or Datu called Datu Daya who was known for his good deeds and...
Heritage of Cebu, (Eastern end of Colon St). A massive and particularly detailed monument showcasing the heritage of Cebu from the old Spanish to the American ...
Built in 1972, the Cebu Taoist Temple is located in Beverly Hills Subdivision in Cebu City ,Philippines. The temple was built by Cebu 's substantial Chinese...
Cebu Provincial Museum (Museo Sugbo), (a short taxi ride from Fort San Pedro). The museum is housed in the former Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation ...
Top Places in Cebu
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Cebu
- Must see points of interest in Cebu
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Cebu
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Cebu
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Cebu
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Cebu
- Top things to do in Cebu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Cebu
- Must see places to visit for families in Cebu
Top Hotels in Cebu
- Best hotels for Golfers in Cebu
- Cheapest hotels for golfers in Cebu
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cebu
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Cebu
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Cebu
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Cebu
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Cebu
- Most popular business hotels in Cebu
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cebu