Kangra Valley is situated in Himachal Pradesh , India . It is a popular tourist destination, with the peak season around March and April. Dharamshala , the ...
Great things to do with your kids in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Great things to do with your kids in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
The name Dal Lake is taken from Kashmir natural's lake called Dal Lake, is a small mid-altitude lake (1,775 m above sea level) near the village of Tota Rani in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
17th Karmapa (Dalai Lama's alternative residence). A temporary residence is at the Gyuto Tantric University in the town of Sidhbari near McLeod Ganj. The ...
Triund Hill is located at a height of about 2,842 meters above sea level and with a distance of about 9 kilometers from McLeodganj (located at height of 2,082 ...
Imagine flying over the snow capped Dhauladhar peaks in Dharamshala. Add to it a flight over the most beautiful cricket stadium of the country. That's happening...
A scenic hill station with a large Tibetan community. Being the seat of the Dalai Lama, Dharamshala (Dharamsala) is highly popular both as a pilgrim destination...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Dharamshala
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Dharamshala
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Dharamshala
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Mughlai Food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Rajasthani Food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Punjabi Food in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Dharamshala
- Most popular business hotels in Dharamshala
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Dharamshala
- Best cheap hotels to stay in Dharamshala