Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Santa Barbara
Here's a list of Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Santa Barbara recommended by our experts:
You can tell that this warm and inviting restaurant is passionate about wine just from its name -- bouchon is French for "wine cork." And not just any wines, ...
One of the oldest restaurants in Santa Barbara, Arnoldi's Cafe was founded by Giuseppe Arnoldi and his wife Ilda, in 1937, at 421 East Cota Street. In 1940, ...
Los Arroyos, 14 W. Figueroa St., off State, 962-5541; 1280 Coast Village Rd., Montecito, popular and very good Mexican food.
La Super Rica Taqueria, 622 N. Milpas St., (805) 963-4940. Once tabbed "Best Mexican Food in the Country" by the New York Times. You won't come here for the ...
A convergence of California cuisine with contemporary Italian influences takes center stage at Bella Vista. The oceanfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch ...
Aldo's Proudly serves homemade ItAldo's Proudly serves homemade Italian Specialties and creative dishes with high quality ingredients. Experience our ...
Downey's Restaurant, 1305 State St., Santa Barbara. One of the best restaurants in Santa Barbara. Excellent wine pairings.
Top Places in Santa Barbara
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Santa Barbara
- Popular places to have Australian food in Santa Barbara
- Popular places to have Indian food in Santa Barbara
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Santa Barbara
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Santa Barbara
- Top lebanese restaurants in Santa Barbara
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Santa Barbara
- Must see points of interest in Santa Barbara
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Santa Barbara