Kangra Art Museum is Situated in Kotwali Bazaar of Dharamsala, Kangra Art Gallery was inaugurated in 1990. The museum has unique paintings, old coins, ...
Places popular with Honeymooners in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Places popular with Honeymooners in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Chamundadevi Mandir is seven hundred years old; build by a Maiya bhakt from the village, the Mandir is a holy shrine of 'Shiva and Shakti' and is known as '...
Kangra Valley is situated in Himachal Pradesh , India . It is a popular tourist destination, with the peak season around March and April. Dharamshala , the ...
Dhauladhar Hotel In located near State Bank Of India Dharamshala, this restaurant run by HImachal Governments tourism Depatment. Die ally located with dedicated...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Horse riding in dharamshala, enjoy the beauty of the deep forests with deodar and pine trees on the back of a healthy learned horse and experience the ...
The Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts (TIPA) was founded by Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama on reaching McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh, India in exile from...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Dharamshala
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Dharamshala
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Dharamshala
- Best places for family dining in Dharamshala
- Recommended places for having food in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving fast food in Dharamshala
- Adventure activites in Dharamshala
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Dharamshala
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Most Romantic Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Dharamshala
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Dharamshala
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Dharamshala