Excellent food, cosy atmosphere, friendly staf Balti dishes are served in a tyoe of brass bucket, very nice. Probably the best indian in the area. Nice ...
Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Isle of Anglesey
Here's a list of Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Isle of Anglesey recommended by our experts:
Meghna gives you traditional foods where you can be introduced to the culture & culinary arts of India. The art of Indian cookery lies not in high spicing but ...
The Imperial Palace is a family run authentic Chinese Cantonese restaurant and takeaway situated in Trearrdur Bay. Opening at the end of July 2012, we have ...
Phoenix is a fish and chip shop and a chinese and I have never had a bad meal at all from here. The food is always in big portions, plenty for two to share.
Nice atmosphere for all our diners, The place offers a cater for small functions, from funeral teas, birthdays, weddings and christenings.
A contemporary bar with great atmosphere and good food and wine!
Top Places in Isle of Anglesey
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular places to have Indian food in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Isle of Anglesey
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Isle of Anglesey
- Top things to do in Isle of Anglesey
- Must see places to visit for families in Isle of Anglesey
- Best cheap eats in town in Isle of Anglesey