War Memorial is adorning the entrance to the great old holy city of Dharamsala. Memorial is placed in a perfect place of peace, amidst the lush green pine trees...
Popular forts and palaces in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Popular forts and palaces in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Lord Elgin's Memorial or St. John's in Wilderness Church as it's more charmingly called is built in the Gothic style and goes perfectly with the Deodar trees ...
Namgyalma Stupa is situated in the heart of McLeodganj and is an old Buddhist structure. It was built to honour the Tibetan soldiers, who died during the ...
The Kangra Fort is a majestic sample of architecture, which was constructed by the royal family of Kangra and dates back to around 4th Century B.C. This is ...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Best places to eat in Dharamshala
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Dharamshala
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Dharamshala
- Must see points of interest in Dharamshala
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Dharamshala
- Top things to do in Dharamshala
- Popular Spa Experiences in Dharamshala
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Most popular boutique hotels in Dharamshala
- Best hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Spa Hotels in Dharamshala
- Most Romantic Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Dharamshala
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Dharamshala
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala