Kangra Art Museum is Situated in Kotwali Bazaar of Dharamsala, Kangra Art Gallery was inaugurated in 1990. The museum has unique paintings, old coins, ...
Popular Museums in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Popular Museums in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
Dharamshala or Dharamsala is a hill station in Himachal Pradesh, famed for its large Tibetan community centred around the activities of the Dalai Lama.The major...
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
The Tibet museum was established in 1998 in order to document and educate on the Tibetan cultural heritage, history and current situation in Tibet. The museum ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
The Tsuglag Khang complex is one of the first structures to be built when His Holiness the Dalai Lama arrived in India in 1959. It houses the famous Namgyal ...
Lord Elgin's Memorial or St. John's in Wilderness Church as it's more charmingly called is built in the Gothic style and goes perfectly with the Deodar trees ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Popular religious places in Dharamshala
- Popular forts and palaces in Dharamshala
- Best places to eat in Dharamshala
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Dharamshala
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Dharamshala
- Must see points of interest in Dharamshala
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Dharamshala
- Top things to do in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended homestays in Dharamshala
- Most popular boutique hotels in Dharamshala
- Best hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Spa Hotels in Dharamshala
- Most Romantic Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Dharamshala
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Dharamshala
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Dharamshala