Kangra Art Museum is Situated in Kotwali Bazaar of Dharamsala, Kangra Art Gallery was inaugurated in 1990. The museum has unique paintings, old coins, ...
Popular Offbeat attractions in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Popular Offbeat attractions in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
War Memorial is adorning the entrance to the great old holy city of Dharamsala. Memorial is placed in a perfect place of peace, amidst the lush green pine trees...
Kunal Pathri is a little rock temple dedicated to goddess Durga in Dharamshala.The temple displays exquisite carvings of gods and goddesses. It is said that ...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
Chamundadevi Mandir is seven hundred years old; build by a Maiya bhakt from the village, the Mandir is a holy shrine of 'Shiva and Shakti' and is known as '...
The name Dal Lake is taken from Kashmir natural's lake called Dal Lake, is a small mid-altitude lake near the village of Tota Rani in Kangra district (Himachal ...
Dharamkot is a small hill station in Kangra district in the state of Himachal Pradesh , India . This favourite picnic spot affords a panoramic view of the ...
The Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts (TIPA) was founded by Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama on reaching McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh, India in exile from...
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Popular Multicuisine restaurants in Dharamshala
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Dharamshala
- Great things to do with your kids in Dharamshala
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Dharamshala
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Dharamshala
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Dharamshala
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Mughlai Food in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Dharamshala
- Most popular business hotels in Dharamshala
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Dharamshala
- Best cheap hotels to stay in Dharamshala