This lovely restaurant promises a unique and filling dining experience for its guests. A great place to enjoy piping hot momos and finger-licking non-veg ...
Popular places to have Indian food in Hat Yai
Here's a list of Popular places to have Indian food in Hat Yai recommended by our experts:
Hamid Restaurant - Nice, clean, and good halal food. It is across the street from Lee Garden Hotel and there are a couple of other Muslim restaurants nearby.
Daothiam - Friendly staff and tasty breakfasts. Thai & Vegetarian food. Grab a pad Thai and Chang among a collection of framed world currencies. Open daily 07:...
Hat Yai itself has a large Chinese-Thai population and the majority of visitors from Malaysia and Singapore are also ethnic-Chinese. Consequently, there are ...
They had a good selection of small plates, which were pretty decently sized. An eclectic menu that includes things from empanadas to korean tacos.
Bang Farang Restaurant - Nice small cozy restaurant at a walking distance from the bus station, ASEAN Market, or Green Way Market. Halal Thai food (spicy, not ...
KFC (the name was originally an initialism for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is a fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken and is headquartered in...
Cafe & restaurant, super local brand of Thailand. There are more than 235 branches in Thailand and over 45 countries. They are originally famous in coffee but ...
Top Places in Hat Yai
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Hat Yai
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Hat Yai
- Popular Spa Experiences in Hat Yai
- Must see points of interest in Hat Yai
- Restaurants serving fast food in Hat Yai
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Hat Yai
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Hat Yai
- Top things to do in Hat Yai
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Hat Yai