Suria Sabah, the newest and most modern mall in Sabah located between Wisma Merdeka and Jesselton Point. The food court, located on the 4th floor, offers a nice...
Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
Centre Point Sabah, a large mall adjacent to Asia City, Api-Api, Warisan Square and Sinsuran.Centre Point can be recommended for almost everything. had to buy...
Warisan Square was quite revolutionary when it was new, known for upmarket brands, wide open spaces and a quality feel.
The market almost opposite the main minibus station next to the Centre Point Shopping Complex on Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens is known as the Filipino Market, as ...
Kota Kinabalu Handicraft Market (Next to the waterfront). Formerly known as "Pasar Filipino". Synonymous with pearls, local handicrafts, home decorations and ...
Rip Curl is A Major Australian designer, manufacturer, and Retailer, and A Major Athletic Sponsor.
Centre Point Sabah is a one-stop shopping, dinning, office, car park and amusement complex serving the State Capital. This project was constructed on a 4.6 ...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving fast food in Kota Kinabalu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Kota Kinabalu
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Kota Kinabalu
- Recommended places for having food in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places for family dining in Kota Kinabalu
- Places to visit for business travelers in Kota Kinabalu
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Kota Kinabalu
- Adventure activites in Kota Kinabalu
- Great things to do with your kids in Kota Kinabalu