The name Dal Lake is taken from Kashmir natural's lake called Dal Lake, is a small mid-altitude lake near the village of Tota Rani in Kangra district (Himachal ...
Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
The Kangra Fort is a majestic sample of architecture, which was constructed by the royal family of Kangra and dates back to around 4th Century B.C. This is ...
Kangra Valley is situated in Himachal Pradesh , India . It is a popular tourist destination, with the peak season around March and April. Dharamshala , the ...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
Bhagsunag falls is also called Bhagsu Falls, this site houses the famous Bhagsunath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. This is a famous tourist attraction and ...
Triund lies at the feet of the perpetually snow clad Dhauladhar at the height of 2975 m. The snow line starts at Ilaqa, 5km from Triund. The snow nullah the ...
Kunal Pathri is a little rock temple dedicated to goddess Durga in Dharamshala.The temple displays exquisite carvings of gods and goddesses. It is said that ...
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Indian food in Dharamshala
- Must see places to visit for families in Dharamshala
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Dharamshala
- Best cheap eats in town in Dharamshala
- Natural wonders in Dharamshala
- Popular Offbeat attractions in Dharamshala
- Popular Multicuisine restaurants in Dharamshala
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Dharamshala
- Most popular business hotels in Dharamshala
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Dharamshala
- Best cheap hotels to stay in Dharamshala