St. John Church in Dharamshala is also known as St. John Church in Wilderness. St. John in the Wilderness is an Anglican church dedicated to John the Baptist ...
Popular religious places in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Jwalamukhi is famous temple temple, 30 km south of Kangra valley of the goddess Jwalamukhi with flaming mouth. In this temple there is a copper pipe through ...
Guna Devi Temple is one of the popular religious shrines in the region, located at a distance of 8 km at Guna. It is a pilgrim centre of the Gaddi shepherds, a ...
The Gyuto Monastery is one of the most famous monasteries in Tibet and specializes in the study of Tantric meditation, Tantric ritual arts and Buddhist ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Popular forts and palaces in Dharamshala
- Best places to eat in Dharamshala
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Dharamshala
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Dharamshala
- Must see points of interest in Dharamshala
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Dharamshala
- Top things to do in Dharamshala
- Popular Spa Experiences in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended homestays in Dharamshala
- Most popular boutique hotels in Dharamshala
- Best hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Spa Hotels in Dharamshala
- Most Romantic Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Dharamshala
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Dharamshala
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Dharamshala