The Floating Mosque or Tengku Tengah Zaharah is the first real floating mosque in Malaysia. It is situated in Kuala Ibai Lagoon near the estuary of Kuala Ibai ...
Popular religious places in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, a 'floating' mosque located along Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens overlooking Likas Bay is another major mosque in the city with interesting ...
Sri Pasupathinath Alayam Hindu Temple, one of two Hindu temple in the city. Located in Bukit Padang about 20 minutes drive from the city.
Che Sui Khor Chinese Temple, contains an interesting 12-tier pagoda and is part of the Moral Uplifting Society located along Jalan Tuaran at Mile 2.
Gurdwara Sahib Sikh Temple, the only Sikh Gurdwara in Kota Kinabalu. Located along Jalan Mat Salleh near Sembulan.
One of the largest Chinese temples in Kota Kinabalu, the Puh Toh Sze temple is located on a small hill along Jalan Tuaran in Likas, a suburb about 10 minutes ...
Sri Subramaniar Hindu Temple, a small south Indian-style Hindu temple located about 40 minutes away in Lok Kawi.
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to eat in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular Museums in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Top lebanese restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Kota Kinabalu
- Must see points of interest in Kota Kinabalu
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Kota Kinabalu
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Kota Kinabalu