Murugan Idly Shop, West Masi Street. Exclusively for very soft Idlies. Also good for DOSAs and other south Indian food. Try once.
Savour the local food at these places in Madurai
Here's a list of Savour the local food at these places in Madurai recommended by our experts:
Milagu Madurai India is a Indian restaurant located in Madurai. This is an affordable place to enjoy a good meal in a beautiful ambiance. A wide variety of food...
Fantasy Food Group is not just a highway hotel, but a place where memories are made. It provides both veg and non veg food which is very tasty. Timings: ...
Tender coconut drink The tender coconut drink is sold by roadside sellers on their tricycles parked under the shade of a tree.
New Ariya Bhavan, West Masi Street, it serves good Bombay/marwadi thali and south Indian thali. Also, it has some fine Bengali sweets in addition to local south...
Savour our Tamilian culinary specialities made from fresh vegetables, meat and herbs. Enjoy regional delicacies not found in regular restaurants, prepared the ...
Noodle King serves a range of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Chinese food for dine in, take away and delivery customers. All our dishes our freshly cooked and ...
Top Places in Madurai
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Madurai
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Madurai
- Most popular areas in Madurai
- Popular places to have Indian food in Madurai
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Madurai
- Popular Places to have Andhra Food in Madurai
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Madurai
- Best places to eat in Madurai
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Madurai
Top Hotels in Madurai
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Madurai
- Popular 4 star hotels in Madurai
- Recommended homestays in Madurai
- Popular Spa Hotels in Madurai
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Madurai
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Madurai
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Madurai
- Most popular business hotels in Madurai