Dataran Pahlawan Mega Mall, is the latest landmarks in Melaka. It is also the largest mall in Southern Malaysia. Located in the heart of the historic centre and...
Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Malacca
Here's a list of Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Malacca recommended by our experts:
Epic Toyz, a new hobby shop dedicated to collectibles, toys and hobbies of all sorts with a focus on Magic: The Gathering and Gundam models.
Kid'z Fun Zone is a premier children's entertainment place. There are play equipment and edutainment items which include a large range of art 'n craft items.
This shop specializes in imported Chinese porcelain ware and Straits Chinese antiques. The interiors of the shop are cluttered with a wide array of porcelain ...
Mahkota Parade Shopping Centre, (located in Bandar Hilir opposite Padang Pahlawan), +60 6 282 6151, (10AM-10PM). as over 200 shops and anchor tenants are ...
This shop looks as used as the broken porcelain displayed in the conspicuous glass cabinet at the shopfront. Occupying two shop units, the variety and quantity ...
San Shu Gong Building sell some souvenirs such as biscuit kai cai, their instant coffee and other biscuits. One of the best place to buy souvenirs for your ...
Hatten Square Suites and Shoppes plays host to IT@Hatten, a specialised section dedicated for all things IT. Here you can find inexpensive computer accessories...
Top Places in Malacca
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Malacca
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Malacca
- Best places for family dining in Malacca
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Malacca
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Malacca
- Adventure activites in Malacca
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Malacca
- Best places for luxury shopping in Malacca
- Take back some memories with you in Malacca