Via Calzaiuoli is for sure the most central and the most elegant of Florence , constant goal of an intense pedestrian traffic. The road, about four hundred ...
Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Florence
Here's a list of Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Florence recommended by our experts:
Via dei cerretani is a shopping place near Florence, Italy. This place is good for shopping....
Florence Holiday Packages on Sale
Fashion Groove, finally a large space where it is nice to stay and it's nice to buy: an outlet of style, an elegant shopping center, a coffee bar in a very ...
WhenMarch 31, 2013 (annual, every Easter Sunday)TimeProcession starts at 10am, Explosion at 11am WherePiazza del DuomoCostfree On Easter Sunday every year, ...
Mercato delle Cascine is a Street shopping located in Viale Abramo Lincoln (Parco delle Cascine), Firenze, FI 50144
The San Lorenzo Markets, Via dell'Ariento, 50123 Firenze, Italy. Monday- Saturday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.. The San Lorenzo Markets are the best place to shop if ...
Piazza dei Ciompi is a square in the historic center of Florence , in an area about 300 meters north of the basilica of Santa Croce . This is also home to ...
Top Places in Florence
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Florence
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Florence
- Popular Spa Experiences in Florence
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Florence
- Most Popular Theatres in Florence
- Popular Museums in Florence
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Florence
- Popular religious places in Florence
- Popular forts and palaces in Florence
Top Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels for Golfers in Florence
- Recommended homestays in Florence
- Most Romantic Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels to stay in Florence
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Florence
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Florence
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Florence
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Florence
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Florence