Warisan Square was quite revolutionary when it was new, known for upmarket brands, wide open spaces and a quality feel.
Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
The market almost opposite the main minibus station next to the Centre Point Shopping Complex on Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens is known as the Filipino Market, as ...
Rip Curl is A Major Australian designer, manufacturer, and Retailer, and A Major Athletic Sponsor.
Kota Kinabalu Handicraft Market (Next to the waterfront). Formerly known as "Pasar Filipino". Synonymous with pearls, local handicrafts, home decorations and ...
Centre Point Sabah is a one-stop shopping, dinning, office, car park and amusement complex serving the State Capital. This project was constructed on a 4.6 ...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Kota Kinabalu
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Kota Kinabalu
- Take back some memories with you in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving fast food in Kota Kinabalu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Kota Kinabalu
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Kota Kinabalu
- Recommended places for having food in Kota Kinabalu