Top lebanese restaurants in Penang
Here's a list of Top lebanese restaurants in Penang recommended by our experts:
Penang Nasi Kandar - White rice (nasi) with anything else that you want with it! Usually served with fried chicken, fried fish, prawns, squid, hardboiled eggs, ...
American Restaurant, Located at the Ground Floor of the hotel, the Hard Rock Cafe is the place to jam from day till night. This world famous cafe serves ...
Indonesian Restaurant located near George town, Penang, Malaysia. Penang Mee Jawa, is a Penang Nyonya-inspired thick gravy noodle soup. The origin was from ...
Penang Sar Hor Fun (Ã§Â'Ã¦Â⊃2;Â⊃3;Ã§Â⊃2;Â) - A local dish with koay teow (flat rice cakes) in a delicious broth of beaten eggs and seafood bits. Goes best ...
1926 Heritage Hotel is all about bringing you the wholesome experience of the British colonial era and the spirit of Malaysian hospitality from the very moment ...
Founded in the 1950s, the stall is managed by the chirpy Tan brothers who inherited this cendol business from their late father Tan Teik Fuang. Armed with a ...
Chendul had always been penangites' choice dessert for a long time. It consist strips of smooth, firm green pandan noddles made from rice flour together with ...
Top Places in Penang
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Penang
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Penang
- Best Golf Courses to play in Penang
- Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Penang
- TOP 10 PENANG SHOPPING in Penang
- Penang street shopping in Penang
- Toy shops in Penang in Penang
- Souvenirs shops in Penang in Penang
- Electronics shops in Penang in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Best hotels for Golfers in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang