Parasailing. Take a parasailing tour around the island, to explore quiet beaches and snorkel sites. Ask your crew to organize a romantic BBQ on the beach with ...
Top things to do in Boracay
Here's a list of Top things to do in Boracay recommended by our experts:
Helmet Diving allows you to climb down a ladder until you reach a sea bed (around 10 ft. below the surface) while wearing a helmet made of glass plates. The ...
Skimboarding - For several years now, skimboarding in Boracay has been an entertainment for older people. But for the kids, it is a new watersports.
The island is home to more than a dozen undeveloped beaches, turquoise waters and colorful coral reefs! Feast your eyes on the amazing scenery, snorkel and get ...
Situated off the island's western coast, these two well-known Boracay landmarks are visible from Bolabog Beach. Eaten away by sea and wind, the two rocky ...
Boracay island has beautiful beaches around it. There are many activities to do in Boracay. You simply cannot get bored in an island like this. Its up to you ...
Reef Riders is the first and only authorized Starboard/Severne center in the Philippines, located on the Bulabog Beach on Boracay. I
Boracay Main Road runs from Puka Beach in the north to Manoc-Manoc Beach in the south, cutting through all of Boracay's three barangays (communities) Yapak, ...
Boracay has five main beaches and each one offers a plethora of things to do. You can enjoy various activities available at each beach or swim in the crystal ...
Top Places in Boracay
- Must see places to visit for families in Boracay
- Best Italian restaurants in Boracay
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Boracay
- Best cheap eats in town in Boracay
- Savour the local food at these places in Boracay
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Boracay
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Boracay
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Boracay
- Adventure activites in Boracay
Top Hotels in Boracay
- Most Romantic Hotels in Boracay
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Boracay
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Boracay
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Boracay
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Boracay
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Boracay
- Most popular business hotels in Boracay
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Boracay
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Boracay