Fuerza de San Pedro is a military defence structure, built by Spanish and indigenous Cebuano labourers under the command of Spanish conquistador , Miguel ...
Top things to do in Cebu
Here's a list of Top things to do in Cebu recommended by our experts:
I've lived in Cebu for almost three years and yet I never had the chance to explore and experience the sky ride adventure in Cebu's tallest hotel -Crown Regency...
Malapascua Island is located north of Cebu Island's northernmost municipality of Bantayan. The boat ride to the island from Bantayan is around an hour. ...
kawasan falls Cebu is a peaceful natural place where you can enjoy many waterfalls of natural spring water located near the southern tip of Cebu Philippines.. ...
According to pre-Hispanic history, Daanbantayan was believed to be once ruled by a local chieftain or Datu called Datu Daya who was known for his good deeds and...
The seat of government in the City of Cebu. There are two districts here, the North and the South. Being a highly urbanized city, we do not rely on the province...
Top Places in Cebu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Cebu
- Must see places to visit for families in Cebu
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Cebu
- Best Italian restaurants in Cebu
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Cebu
- Restaurants serving fast food in Cebu
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Cebu
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Cebu
- Savour the local food at these places in Cebu
Top Hotels in Cebu
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cebu
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Cebu
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Cebu
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Cebu
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Cebu
- Most popular business hotels in Cebu
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cebu
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Cebu
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Cebu