It was my parents 25th Wedding anniversary when I decided I wanted to gift them a trip abroad. That's when I came across Tripfactory on my facebook page. My travel expert was Athar back then who customized the package for me as per the places i wanted to visit at an affordable deal. Pro's : 1) They form a group on telegram with all the people in charge at your particular destination 2) They aren't as pricey as veena world or thomas cook, yet the service is commendable 3) TF experts during the trip were very co-operative 4) Even though merlion was not a part of the itinerary, on insisting they somehow managed to take us there. 5) They provide you with the complete itinerary of the trip and take you to all the places promised 6) On our first day in Singapore they took us for a complimentary buffet dinner at an indian restaurant. I would like to thank Mr. Amit for the kind gesture. 7) The trip will go extremely smooth if you abide by the timelines. 8) I had booked holiday inn. It was an amazing place to stay at. The breakfast buffet was extremely amazing. 9) Malaysia unfortunately we visited places where it was only a photostop. So kindly read the itinerary before making the payment. Also ask them if the tickets are included for everything. 10) Hotel Arenaa star was a mediocre hotel. It has small rooms and it feels claustrophobic. Would never recommend the hotel. Breakfast was terribly bad.
Cons: 1) You will have to abide by the timings mentioned in the itinerary if u have booked in SIC 2) No changes in itinerary once paid for 3) In malaysia please do not opt for Hotel Arenaa star. Terrible rooms and food. 4) Always check your itinerary incase photostop is mentioned because that only means that you will be given a halt of 20 minutes to click pics from outside the monument.
My overall trip was amazing so I would not minus a single star and give them 5 stars for all their efforts. So now planning my next trip with tripfactory soon!
An awesome trip organised by trip factory especially saba firdose. Everything was very well planned. Everyone was so cooperative.our tour guide was an amazing person and. Was very cooperative.we were very comfortable throughout the trip and were feeling like we are in our country only because of the comforts given by you people. An encredible memory.you won my heart. Thanks a lot saba firdose for your fantastic planning and making our honeymoon soooo memorable. Trip factory rocks
Thank You Trip Factory and Team for this a wonderful experience. The trip was really well planned and executed. Really appreciate your effort. Special Thanks to Saba Firdose for making this a hassle-free experience.
I had booked a tour to Singapore and Thailand along with a cruise from trip factory. I must admit that not only their prices but also the service was fabulous. We had a 24 hour support and I was connected with it so any issue we had was immediately addressed. All the hotels and local sightseeing arrangements done by them were good. I am glad that I booked my parents tour with them. Now looking forward to a tour that I will experience myself :)
Trip was great.. Everything was arranged & managed well.. thank u for all the support & making my trip wonderful.. Only 2 things I want to say that I didn’t receive any welcome kit in Singapore n I didn’t have ticket to go for night safari n other passengers who were with me had tickets.. so I got tensed that y didn’t I get tickets.. Pls take care of travellers from the very beginning, anyway later they sent soft copy.. This was the only moment I got tensed. Other than that everything was superb. 2nd thing As I am pure vegetarian, If it was possible then you might have arranged a hotel which provides good vegetarian breakfast.. Both Singapore & Bali hotels used to provide non veg more.. Lastly thank you all for making trip wonderful
I had an amazing first time experience with trip factory. My trip to Singapore was certainly an unforgettable one! The kind of professionalism and service which trip factory potrayed shows how well it cares to look after the comfort and experience of their customers. My entire trip right from the start of the journey till the end was pitch perfect as per the itinerary we had planned. A special mention goes to Saba Firdose, our travel expert for planning and coordinating our trip exceptionally well and was very prompt and helpful. Looking forward for many such bookings ahead with Trip factory.
It was a wonderful trip to Singapore, assisted by Trip factory. But the problem is in the communication. My Trip factory expert ‘Saba Firdose’ is having Trip factory email Id, but she is least bothered to see her emails. Many a time I have to remind, follow-up, ask for the clarifications and path forward. i.e
1) Several times communicated for Insurance, then the insurance documents received with incorrect Passport number and date of birth. Finally after close follow up it is resolved.
2) Every time she was asking for the passport copies, which were available with Trip factory since I booked my trip. (As understood many people are leaving Trip factory organization and that is why they lose track of customers, which is serious issue).
3) After my several follow-up for VISA, on 16 May, two days before traveling ‘Saba Firdose’ asked me for revised photos to be submitted to VISA office. This was already resolved on 5 May and had a confirmation from ‘UDDAN’ Visa agency (all mail available with Saba). Still she (Saba) was insisting for the same to get the visa and best part was, while she was insisting for revised Photos, VISA was already issued and mail from UDDAN visa agency was already sent to Trip factory to collect Visa.
4) Several times requested for Hotel confirmation. But it was informed that the booking code is available in vouchers. I have requested for one Queen Bed and one tween bed, how the person will come to know about these confirmation from just a code. Finally I directly sent a mail to Hotel reservation portal with booking code and got the confirmation from hotel for my requirement before I start my journey. This was expected from Trip factory expert.
5) Several time I requested for travel schedule and complete travel itinerary. I got that on the day of traveling and no phone call….. Phone call received from Saba 2 hrs before my journey start. How pathetic, how can you expect a family will arrange everything if they have to add/modify some carriage based on travel itinerary in last 2 hrs. Whereas the booking was done almost 2 month before.
Anyway…. the actual Journey was wonderful. The “WhatsApp” group concept was very good. I appreciate the prompt & full support from “WhatsApp” group team. We felt safe and secure because of this “WhatsApp” group team backup.
I have not found any noncompliance to my booked package. All arrangement was perfect and smooth.
It was pleasure having tour with “Trip Factory”. Thanks to the team for support and making our Singapore trip memorable.